ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Scientific online journal Actual Problems of Oil and Gas* has been published since 2009.
It is registered in the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media of the Russian Federation.
The registration certificate El No. FS77-67021 from 16 September 2016.
The founder of the journal is Oil and Gas Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences (OGRI RAS).
The Editor-in-Chief of the journal is Ernest S. Zakirov, Doctor of Science in Engineering, Professor of the RAS, Director of OGRI RAS.
In accordance with the constituent documents, the articles of the journal cover these topics:
- fundamental issues of geology, geophysics and geochemistry of oil and gas;
- experimental and theoretical studies of thermodynamic features and phase behavior of hydrocarbon mixtures;
- hydrothermodynamic and geomechanical modelling of the processes in saturated geological media;
- current methods of oil and gas mechanics and physics of reservoir systems;
- new methods and technologies of studying the geological environment of oil and gas bearing basins;
- innovative technologies for oil and gas resources exploitation in complicated geological and critical environmental conditions;
- new technologies and approaches to oil and gas field development;
- current issues of oil and gas hydrogeology;
- research issues of projecting, exploitation and monitoring of underground hydrocarbon storages;
- environmental monitoring and industrial security of oil and gas facilities;
- strategic planning issues of oil and gas industry.
We accept for publication the articles on the following scientific specialties:
- 1.6.11. Geology, prospecting, exploration and operation of oil and gas fields (geological and mineralogical sciences, technical sciences);
- 2.8.4. Development and operation of oil and gas fields (technical sciences).
- 1.6.9. Geophysics (geological and mineralogical sciences).
The journal is open access. There is no fee for publication and for peer-review. The content of the journal is available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).
The publication frequency is 4 issues per year.
The journal is indexed in the Russian Science Citation Index.
The full archive of the journal is deposited in CyberLeninka Online Scientific Library.
Approved by the Higher Attestation Commission on 22.12.2020.
*The previous name – Georesources, Geoenergetics, Geopolitics, reg. cert. El No FS77-36038 from 23.04.2009.