ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Scientific online journal Actual Problems of Oil and Gas (the previous title – Georesources, Geoenergetics, Geopolitics) was founded in 2009. It is registered in the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media of the Russian Federation (the registration certificate El No. FS77-67021 from 16 September 2016, the previous registration certificate – El No. FS77-36038 from 23 April 2009).
The founder of the journal is Oil and Gas Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
The Editor-in-Chief of the journal is Leyla A. Abukova, Doctor of Science in Geology and Mineralogy, a well-known Russian expert in hydrogeology and oil and gas geology.
In accordance with the constituent documents the articles of the journal cover these topics:
- fundamental issues of geology, geophysics and geochemistry of oil and gas;
- experimental and theoretical studies of thermodynamic features and phase behavior of hydrocarbon mixtures;
- hydrothermodynamic and geomechanical modelling of the processes in saturated geological media;
- current methods of oil and gas mechanics and physics of reservoir systems;
- new methods and technologies of studying the geological environment of oil and gas bearing basins;
- innovative technologies for oil and gas resources exploitation in complicated geological and critical environmental conditions;
- new technologies and approaches to oil and gas field development;
- current issues of reservoir hydrogeology;
- research issues of projecting, exploitation and monitoring of underground hydrocarbon storages;
- environmental monitoring and industrial security of oil and gas facilities;
- strategic planning issues of oil and gas industry.
The publication frequency is 4 issues per year.
The journal is indexed in the Russian Science Citation Index.
This page is under drafring process.